Our golf tournament will be held at the renowned Mossy Oak Golf Club in West Point, Mississippi on Thursday, June 6th, 2019. This links-style course was designed by the renowned architect Gil Hanse, and will thrill and challenge even the most experienced golfer. Since opening in the fall of 2016, it has piled up the accolades as one of the top new public courses in the country, with a beautiful playing experience and rustic scenery fitting of its slogan of “Nature’s Golf.”
Flight times are TBD, and golf teams will fill up fast, so act fast to ensure your team spot.
Golf Tournament Schedule
Morning Flight Registration
7:00 a.m. - 7:45 a.m.
Driving Range/Practice Putting Area
7:45 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
Morning Flight Meeting at the Community Bank Lunch Tent
Morning Flight Tee-Time
Afternoon Flight Registration
11:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Lunch provided at the Community Bank Lunch Tent
11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Afternoon Flight Driving Range/Practice Putting Area
Afternoon Flight Meeting at the Community Bank Lunch Tent
Afternoon Flight Tee-Time (*tentative depending on morning flight finish time)
Doors open to Live Fire Dinner & Auction at Town Creek Pavilion
* All players will receive a participation bag at registration.
* There will be a Putting Competition at the Practice Putting Area located directly behind the Community Bank Lunch Tent. We encourage all players to participate in this exciting competition.
* All scorecards must be turned in immediately following play at the designated check-in area.
* Designated Overflow Parking Area directly across from golf course entrance.
* Each team will be provided a forecaddie. Suggested rates for forecaddies range from $25-$35 per bag.
* Sponsors are allowed to set up at their designated hole(s) between 3pm to 7pm on Monday afternoon, or between 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. Tuesday morning. We ask that all Sponsors remove their items from the golf course immediately following the conclusion of the golf tournament that evening.
Cost for individual golf team participation is $1000 for a foursome, and includes lunch, admission for each player to the evening banquet, complementary cart, goodie bag, and range balls. Mulligans are available for purchase the day of the event.
Participation fees are non-refundable and do not include caddie fees, and individual teams and sponsorships are subject to availability.
A limited number of golf tournament sponsorships are available for the 2019 event. Please see our sponsor page for more information.
Located at The Mossy Oak Golf Club course in West Point, Mississippi
Mossy Oak Golf Club
1 Mossy Oak Drive, West Point, MS 39773
From a Competitive Round of Golf at the renowned Mossy Oak Golf Club to Shooting Clays at the challenging Prairie Wildlife Course to a Live Fire Dinner & Auction presented by Renasant Bank with the Nation's Best Chefs and Live Entertainment by Nashville songwriters, plus Exciting Live and Silent Auctions and Raffles.